Jobs for 14- and 15-Year-Olds
Jobs for 14 and 15-year-olds are available in a range of industries. There may be rules and restrictions on the type of work you can do depending on where you live. The following restrictions are imposed under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): You are not permitted to work in any dangerous occupation, such as mining or logging. Counselors assist in the facilitation of games, walks, sing-alongs, and other camp activities. Retail establishments and fast-food restaurants usually hire cashiers.
Dog walkers can be self-employed or employed by a specialized company. Some dog walkers only walk one dog at a time, while others walk many pets.
Restaurant hosts and hostesses are in charge of welcoming customers, directing them to available tables, presenting menus, and notifying them about specials. Grocery baggers assist consumers by sorting purchased groceries into bags and assisting customers in carrying bags to their automobiles. Customers are greeted by ice cream scoopers who offer menu ideas, samples, and scoop and serve ice cream goods. In your neighborhood, there may be more career options for 14- and 15-year-olds. Try being inventive and see if anyone in your neighborhood is willing to compensate you for your talents. There are various job options that might help you establish a successful career if you’re looking for work experience.
What jobs pay the most at 15?
If you’re looking for work, here are 15 high-paying careers for teenagers to consider:
- Cashier. The national average hourly wage is $10.55.
- Actor. The national average hourly wage is $11.00.
- Associate in sales. The national average hourly wage is $11.06.
- Merchandiser in the retail industry.
- Worker in the landscape.
What locations hire at 15?
More national restaurant brands that will hire 14 and 15-year-olds are listed below.
- Arby’s. In the 1960s, Arby’s Restaurants initially opened their doors.
- Burger King is a fast food restaurant chain. Burger King was one of my first jobs, which I started when I was 15 years old.
- Baskin-Robbins is a popular ice cream parlor in the United States
- Fried chicken from Kentucky.
- Ben and Jerry’s is a popular ice cream company.
- Dairy Queen is a company that produces dairy products.
- Rita’s Italian Ice is a place where you may get Italian ice.
Can you get hired at 15?
Any company can recruit a 15-year-old as long as the work is not harmful and the youngster is not compelled to work more than 3 hours per day during school hours. These standards should be familiar to your new employer, but it’s critical that you understand your rights when you start your new work.
Can I get a job at 15 UK?
15 to 16-year-olds can only work a maximum of 35 hours per week during the school holidays. This involves working no more than 8 hours per day on weekdays and Saturdays. On Sunday, you have a maximum of 2 hours.
Is $25 an hour good?
$25 per hour multiplied by 40 hours per week equals $55,000 per year. This is no longer a particularly good income in most parts of America (although much of the country works for considerably less). $25 per hour multiplied by 40 hours per week equals $55,000 per year.
How can I get my first job at 15?
Teens: How to Get Your First Part-Time Job
- Finding your first part-time job is a daunting task.
- Preparing for a Job Search
- Make a straightforward resume.
- It’s Important to Look Good.
- Leads might be found by tapping into your network.
- Make a list of places where you want to apply.
- Be ready to be rejected.
- Prepare yourself for an interview.
Do Starbucks hire 15 year olds?
Does Starbucks hire people as young as 15? – Of course. Baristas as young as 15 can work at some Starbucks stores.
Can I work at Target at 15?
To work at a Target store, you must be at least 16 years old.
Can I work at Subway at 15?
To work at Subway, you must be at least 16 years old. If you are 15 years old, you will not be able to work at Subway. You must be at least 16 years old.
Can you work at Walmart at 15?
To work at Walmart, you must be at least 16 years old, and to work at Sam’s Club, you must be at least 18.
Do Asda hire 15 year olds?
How old do you have to be to work at ASDA? At least 16 years old.
Does Primark hire 15 year olds?
To apply for a job at Primark, you must be at least 16 years old. After reaching this magical age, you can seek for part-time or full-time jobs after finishing your studies.
Can a 15 year old work at Boots?
In majority of our stores, you must be 15 years old to work as a Customer Assistant. If you’re seeking for work experience in a store, please contact your local location to see if they can help.