9 Jobs You Can Get With a Business Degree
Business degrees accounted for 19% of all college degrees awarded in the United States during the 2017-2018 school year. Business degrees educate you how to run a business and how to learn for the rest of your life. Your interpersonal and communication skills will be useful in any future profession or career. Accountants help firms and individuals create, evaluate, and preserve financial records. Accountants can work for an accounting firm with outside clients (individuals or organizations), or they can work in-house at any sort of company in any industry. A business major’s average pay is $51,640.
Financial analysts examine outside companies, individuals, or investments for financial organizations such as banks and investment firms. Financial analysts must have good analytical and communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly grasp a lot of new information. On The Muse, you can find accounting jobs: Financial analysts make an average of $61,530 per year. HR professionals deal with the human side of every firm. HR professionals must have great communication and interpersonal skills, as well as analytical and presentation skills, as well as knowledge of company best practices and compliance needs. Account executives, sometimes known as salespeople, bring in new business.
Account executives must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to quickly grasp new products and markets. Marketing managers devise and implement advertising programs for a business, its products, and/or services. Candidates looking for entry-level marketing coordinator, assistant, or analyst positions may look for entry-level marketing coordinator, assistant, or analyst positions. Business analysts assess and analyze an organization’s practices, procedures, opportunities, and related data in order to provide recommendations for bettering performance, efficiency, or profit. With an undergrad degree, business majors can work as entry-level or junior business analysts. A business analyst’s average compensation is $61,306.
What careers can you have with a business degree?
Here are ten booming jobs and degree programs that can help you prepare for them if you’re a forward-thinking business degree seeker.
- Analyst for International Management.
- Managers of Renewable Energy Technology.
- Manager of Information Systems.
- Examiner of Finances.
- Business Analyst in the Healthcare Industry.
- Director of Emergency Management.
What is the highest paying job with a business degree?
The Highest-Paying Jobs in Business are ranked.
- President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Managers of marketing.
- Financial planners who work with individuals.
- Agents and business managers are two types of people who work in the real estate industry.
- Managers of Human Resources.
- Managers of sales.
What business degree is in high demand?
Healthcare Administration, Human Resources Management, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Leadership, and Small Business Management are just a few of the top business degrees.
Is it hard to get a job with a business degree?
A job in Business Administration is difficult to come by. After graduation, Business Administration graduates should have no trouble getting a solid career. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of jobs in this profession should expand by 12% every year by 2012.
Is a business degree worth getting?
Is it worthwhile to pursue a business degree? Yes, but only if you’re prepared to work hard. Some students pursue business degrees because they believe it is the quickest way to a higher-paying career.
Is a business degree useless?
Business administration is a good example of a general business major. You must narrow your focus. Accounting, finance, supply chain management, and management information systems are all examples of accounting and finance. Those are the majors in business to concentrate on.
What jobs pay over 100k without a degree?
Jobs that pay six figures but don’t require a college diploma
- ATC stands for Air Traffic Controller. $124,540 is the median salary.
- Broker in real estate. $79,340 is the average salary.
- Manager of construction. $91,370 is the average salary.
- A radiation therapist is a person who specializes in the treatment of
- This is a commercial pilot.
- Manager of Funeral Services.
- Detectives and criminal investigators are two types of detectives.
- Operator of a nuclear power reactor.
What 4 year degree makes the most money?
Highest-Paying Jobs for Bachelor’s Degree Holders
|Rank:1||Petroleum Engineering||Mid-Career Pay:$182,000|
|2||Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS)||Mid-Career Pay:$152,300|
|3||Applied Economics and Management||Mid-Career Pay:$139,600|
|3||Operations Research||Mid-Career Pay:$139,600|
What are fun careers that pay well?
Here are 25 low-stress and pleasant employment options to explore.
- Audiologist. $77,420 is the average annual salary.
- Director of art. $101,990 is the average annual salary.
- Dental Hygienist is a professional that works in the dental field. $72,720 is the average annual salary.
- Geologist. $106,900 is the average annual salary.
- Technologists in the food industry.
- Writer with a technical bent.
What is the easiest degree that pays well?
What Is a Simple Bachelor’s Degree?
|Occupation||Median Annual Wage||Degree Required|
|Accountants and Auditors||$69,350||Accounting or Business|
|Social and Community Service Managers||$64,100||Human Services (or related)|
|Market Research Analysts||$63,230||Marketing or Business|
|Secondary school teachers||$57,200||Education|
What is the most useful business degree?
Business degrees that are the best
- MBA: It may go without saying, but a master’s degree in business administration is unquestionably the highest-paying degree available.
- Information Systems Management Bachelor’s Degree:
- Finance Master’s Degree:
- Marketing bachelor’s degree:
- Supply Chain Management Bachelor’s Degree:
Which degree is best in future?
Degrees in Engineering
- Electrical Engineering is a discipline that deals with the study of electricity
- Computer science is a branch of engineering that deals with computers.
- Electrical and computer engineering are two different fields of study.
- Engineering and Computer Science.
- Biomedical Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the treatment of diseases
- Chemical Engineering is a branch of chemical engineering that deals with the
- Civil engineering is a branch of civil engineering that deals with the
- Industrial Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with manufacturing.
What are the hardest degrees to get?
The Top 10 Difficult Majors according to CollegeVine
- Chemistry. Chemical Engineering has a 2.9 average GPA. Electrical Engineering has a 3.2 average GPA. Physics has a 3.3 average GPA. Architecture has a 3.1 average GPA. Nursing students have an average GPA of 3.3. Accounting has a 3.2 average GPA. Cellular and Molecular Biology has a 3.2 average GPA. GPA: 3.2 on a scale of one to ten.
Do business degrees pay well?
For these business occupations, a bachelor’s degree in business administration with courses in statistics, research, and marketing is a good starting point. The top 10% in this position will earn more than $121,000 per year, and job growth is predicted to be 19%, ensuring high compensation and long-term stability.
Will a business degree get me a job?
Fortunately, the number of prevalent fields for people with a business degree is expected to rise in the future years. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of business and financial operations occupations is expected to grow by 7% between 2018 and 2028, resulting in approximately 591,800 new jobs.