How do you use a treadmill for the first time?
How To Set Up & Use a Treadmill –
How do you use a treadmill step by step?
How to Use a Treadmill for Beginners –
How do you lose belly fat on a treadmill?
Here’s one way to do it:
- Wear a heart rate monitor on your wrist or chest. Set the treadmill to flat.
- Set the incline to 2 percent. Jog at 4 mph for 1 minute.
- Run at 8 to 10 mph, or until you enter your fat-burning zone.
- Jog at 4 mph for 1 minute.
- Walk at 2 mph for 5 minutes to cool down.
How long should a beginner run on a treadmill?
For beginners, you can start treadmill running at a slow pace for 15 minutes, three days a week. Then, gradually increase the duration to 30 minutes, four times a week. If your goal is to improve the level of your fitness, your exercise level should be moderate to vigorous.