Is it possible to go to school full time and work full time?
If you elect to work full-time while pursuing your degree full-time, you will also not add years by taking time off while you’re in school.
Given this, taking on on school full-time alongside full-time work can be efficient if completing your degree quickly is a top priority for you.
How do I balance full time school and work?
7 Best Tips to Balance Working Full-Time and Going to School
- Start with your course plan. In order to get through college on time, you must prioritize your class schedule.
- Take scheduling seriously.
- Don’t stop moving.
- When you mess up, apologize and move on.
- Keep your perspective.
- Treat yourself.
- Know when enough is enough.
How do I manage work and study full time?
Here’s some tips to get the most out of studying:
- Study during your breaks at work. No matter what type of job you hold, you undoubtedly get an official break (or two) during your shift; maybe you even get an hour for lunch!
- Study early in the morning.
- Study before dinner.
- Study without the gizmos and gadgets.
How many hours should a full time college student work?