How can you work for Aspca?
How to Work for the ASPCA
- Step 1: Gain Experience. Many ASPCA or HLE officers gain experience by working or volunteering in animal shelters, veterinary clinics, or law enforcement agencies.
- Step 2: Complete Officer Training.
- Step 3: Obtain Peace Officer Certification.
- Step 4: Obtain an ASPCA Job.
Do Aspca workers get paid?
94 ASPCA Employee Salaries
ASPCA employees earn $30,500 annually on average, or $15 per hour, which is 71% lower than the national salary average of $64,000 per year.
How can I help animals as a career?
The following are some of the most common careers with animals.
- Zoologist. Job category: Teaching/Research.
- Animal Attendant/Kennel Worker. Job category: Protective services.
- Animal Behaviorist/Animal Trainer.
- Horse Groomer.
- Humane Educator.
- Humane Law Enforcement/Animal Control Officer.
- Kennel Attendant.
How do I become an animal rescue officer?
Education, Training, & Certification
To pursue a career as an animal control officer, applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED and some experience with animals. A college degree in an animal-related field or criminology is usually preferred.