How much does Comcast pay their employees?
7,662 Comcast Employee Salaries.
Comcast employees earn $38,000 annually on average, or $18 per hour, which is 51% lower than the national salary average of $64,000 per year.
How do you get a job at Comcast?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply. After you’ve found your desired position, create a candidate profile and apply online.
- Interview. Our interview process is a chance for not only us to get to know you better, but for you to find out more about working at Comcast!
How is it working for Comcast?
To work for Comcast in any division, you are required to have Internet access in order to apply for an open position on the Comcast website. You may also attend a job fair or career event in your local area if Comcast offices are located nearby.
Does Comcast have work at home jobs?
Comcast Home jobs. Includes installing broadband services (cable/internet/telephone) and also home security, including smart office commercial security systems.
How do I negotiate with Comcast?
So here is a list of steps and scripts that you can use to negotiate with Comcast.
- Call Comcast. Call Comcast and navigate your way through their automated phone labyrinth to Comcast’s cancellation department.
- Cancel your service. Do not mince words.
- Listen to your offers.
- Ask for their manager.
- Negotiate a better deal.
Does Comcast do drug testing?
Comcast does NOT do random drug testing. The also do drug testing when you have been involved in an accident with a company vehicle,or have damaged a customers property i.e.(break a TV or computer).
What should I wear to Comcast interview?
Job seekers should wear professional, formal attire to every stage of the Comcast interview process. Comcast looks for personable, on-point, and knowledge individuals regardless of position.
What time do Comcast technicians work?
From 7am to 10 pm at night.
What are Comcast employee benefits?
What Employee Benefits Is Comcast Known for?
- A comprehensive medical insurance plan including Dental and Vision. The plan has low copays.
- A 100% 401 (k) match up to 6% of your salary.
- You can get 2-5 weeks of paid vacation.
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave.
- Life insurance is available.
- Employee discounts.
Why do I want to work at Comcast?
The media and technology industry is growing and changing at a rapid pace, and Comcast is helping to shape that future. Our businesses are strong and growing. We have incredible scale, delivering TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications, television and movies to millions.
Does Comcast hire part time?
Comcast is hiring full and part-time Retail Sales Consultants and Store Service Associates for the NEW XFINITY STORE in Fort Wayne!
How old do you have to be to work for Xfinity?
18 years old
How can I work from home for Apple?
Use “home” as a keyword to search the database or sort the job categories as “Customer Service and Support.” To apply for a job at Apple you must have or create an AppleID. This is the same as a MobileMe ID or what you would use to access the iTunes Store, Apple Online Store or iChat.
Does Comcast have remote jobs?
The company offers a benefits package that includes career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement programs, and medical coverage for its eligible staff. In the past, Comcast jobs have featured part-time hours and scheduling flexibility, as well as full-time, telecommuting opportunities.
How do I find work from home jobs?
Below are some more tips for finding legitimate work at home positions.
- Ask your boss. Telecommuting is becoming more and more common.
- Focus on specific companies. To help avoid job scams, focus on legitimate companies that you might want to work for that support telecommuting.
- Search online.