How can I work for the Red Cross?
Your Local Red Cross Needs You
- Take a Leadership Role. Board Members.
- Support the Red Cross Blood Team. Blood Donor Recruiter.
- Help During a Crisis. Disaster Services.
- Educate Others. Disaster Preparedness Presenter.
- Support Our Armed Forces.
- Assist with Fundraising Efforts.
- Offer Health Care.
- Use Your Communication Skills.
Are Red Cross internships paid?
The Red Cross offers both paid and unpaid internships. Paid positions typically require 40 hours per week for the duration of the 10-week summer program (some flexibility may be allowed at the discretion of the business unit, if arranged prior to the start of internship).
Why do I want to work for British Red Cross?
The British Red Cross helps millions of people in the UK and around the world to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies, disasters and conflicts. Our volunteers and staff help people in crisis to live independently by providing support at home, mobility aids and transport. We also teach first aid skills.
What does the Red Cross do?
The Red Cross helps military members, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to the challenges of military service. Emergency communications, training, support to wounded warriors and veterans, and access to community resources help an average of 150,000 military families and veterans annually.