How do I program my Garmin Vivofit?
To get the most out of your vívofit® device, Garmin® recommends setting it up with your computer or compatible mobile device.
- Go to www.GarminConnect.com/vivofit.
- Select an option:
- Select the device key.
- Follow the instructions on your computer or mobile device to pair your vívofit device and complete the setup process.
How do you reset Garmin Vivofit?
1 Factory Reset
- Press the device’s button. Hold it until “SLEEP” appears.
- Quickly press the button five times, and keep holding after the fifth press.
- Keep holding the button until the firmware version appears and the screen goes blank.
- Press and hold the button again until it restarts.
- Your device has now been reset.
What do the symbols mean on my Garmin Vivofit?
Icons represent different device features. Some features require a paired smartphone. Your current heart rate in beats per minute (bpm) and resting heart rate for today. A flashing icon means the device is acquiring your heart rate data. A solid icon means the device is locked on to your heart rate.
How do you change time on Garmin Vivofit?
By default, the time is set automatically when the vívoactive® device is paired with a mobile device.
- Select the action key.
- Select Settings > System > Clock > Set Local Time > Manual.
- Select Time, and enter the time of day.
How do I setup my Garmin watch?
- Step 1: Connect the Garmin Watch and phone. Before you begin setup, your watch will need to be connected to your phone through the Garmin Connect app.
- Step 2: Connecting the Automotive Device to the Phone.
- Step 3: Install Watch Link app to the Garmin Watch.
- Step 4: Configure the Watch Link app.
- Step 5: Using Watch Link.
Why won’t my Vivofit sync with my phone?
Check your Android > settings > Bluetooth and make sure your VA is NOT paired. Remove if it is. Now go into Garmin connect app > devices. In Bluetooth, swipe left twice to access ‘Pair Mobile Device’.
How do I reset my Garmin watch?
- Press and hold the “Light” button to power off the watch.
- Press and hold the “Start/Stop” and “Lap/Reset” buttons.
- While still holding the “Start/Stop” and “Lap/Reset” buttons, also hold down the “Light” button.
- After the first beep, release the “Start/Stop” while still holding down the other two buttons.
How do I turn my Garmin Vivofit off?
Press and hold the power key on the device to shut it off. Press the power key again to power the device back on. icon to shut the device off. Press the power key again to power the device back on.
How do you reset a Vivofit 4?
Resetting the Device
- Hold the device key for 15 seconds.
- Release the device key. The device briefly displays a triangle, and then displays the watch face.