Australia Work Visa Requirements
- 18-30 years of age.
- US passport holder.
- Ability to prove sufficient funds, ($5,000 AUD).
- Ability to pay the visa application fee – $440 AUD.
- Be of good character and meet the health requirement.
- Graduated from high school or completed an equivalent qualification.
Can I work in Australia as a US citizen?
Australian Work and Holiday Visas
Young people from the United States who are between 18 and 30 years of age can travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months on a Work and Holiday Visa. Work and Holiday Australian visas are best for gap-year travellers who want to explore Australia.
How does a US citizen get a work visa for Australia?
If you’re from the good ol’ USA, you may be eligible for an Australian work visa. If you’re between the ages of 18 and 31, have a valid passport, and fulfill the necessary health and education requirements, you can apply for a Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462).
How do you get a job in Australia?
We’ve compiled a list of killer tips that should help you on your journey – both overseas and in your career.
- Research your market.
- Sort out your visa.
- Speak the lingo and learn about the culture.
- Tailor your resume and cover letter.
- Know your technology.
- Be prepared to take a step back.
- Understand how to apply.
Is it hard to find a job in Australia?
But as many of migrants may tell you from their personal experience, finding a job in Australia is rather challenging, Especially for young people from a culturally diverse background. If you too are finding it difficult to find a job, you are not alone.