Do you need a degree to work on Wall Street?
To get a Wall Street job, you’ll have to get at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related major.
Going to business school to earn a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is a wise next step, as it will open up many more opportunities and allow you to advance in your career.
How can I start my career without a degree?
10 high-paying tech jobs you can get without a college degree
- Web developer. What you’ll do: Developers are responsible for the visual style as well as the technical substance of sites.
- Computer programmer.
- Systems analyst.
- Network engineer.
- Computer support specialist.
- Digital marketer.
- Aerospace technician.
- Cybersecurity analyst.
How can I get a job in finance without a degree?
10 Ways to a Finance Career Without a Degree
- Learn the Lingo.
- Round off Your Education.
- Enroll in Financial Boot Camp.
- Expand Your Knowledge Base.
- Use a Trading Simulator.
- Complete Industry Courses.
- Maintain a Financial Blog.
- Link Up with a Mentor.
Do you need a college degree to be a financial advisor?
A bachelor’s degree is typically required for employment as a financial advisor or financial planner. No specific degree is required, but most financial advisors earn a degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, statistics or math.