How do you calculate a ratio?
How to calculate simplified ratios –
How do you solve a ratio problem?
To use proportions to solve ratio word problems, we need to follow these steps:
- Identify the known ratio and the unknown ratio.
- Set up the proportion.
- Cross-multiply and solve.
- Check the answer by plugging the result into the unknown ratio.
How do you do simple ratios?
Ratios Introduction – what are ratios? –
How do you turn a number into a ratio?
If you’d like to turn the ratio into a percentage, you just have to complete the following steps:
- Divide the first number by the second number.
- Multiply the result by 100.
- Add a percentage sign.