What is the highest paying part time job?
High-paying part-time jobs include:
- Web developer.
- Sales representative.
- Interpreter and translator.
- Real estate agent.
- Massage therapist.
- Recreation and fitness worker.
- Customer service representative.
- Taxi driver.
Is it OK to just work part time?
Working part-time is ideal for family-oriented individuals – especially those who value the opportunity to pick up their young children from school. Not only can part-timers save on gas and car maintenance costs, but they may also shave dollars from their monthly auto insurance premiums.
How do I tell my boss I want to work part time?
How to Tell Your Boss You Need to Work Part-Time
- 1 | Assess your options.
- 2 | Consider the company climate.
- 3 | Make yourself invaluable.
- 4 | Ask for more than you need.
- 5 | Address potential pitfalls upfront.
- 6 | Request a short-term commitment only.
- 8 | Plan for the process to take time.
- 9 | Know your limit.
What is the best part time job to get?
High-earning part-time jobs
- Bartender. Average Salary: $11.43 per hour.
- Bank teller. Average Salary: $12.82 per hour.
- Tour guide. Average Salary: $14.45 per hour.
- Personal driver. Average Salary: $14.55 per hour.
- Phlebotomist. Average Salary: $14.85 per hour.
- School bus driver. Average Salary: $15.10 per hour.
- 8. Mail carrier.
What’s an easy part time job?
25 Easy Part-Time Jobs
- Appointment Setter. If you have good communication skills, appointment setting could be the job for you.
- Brand Ambassador.
- Classroom or Library Monitor.
- Customer Service.
- Data Entry.
- Delivery Driver.
- Fitness Instructor.
- Food/Product Demonstrations.
What unskilled jobs pay the best?
These are the highest paying jobs you can get without a college degree
- Roof bolters, mining.
- Pile-driver operator.
- Rail car repairers.
- Executive secretaries and executive administrative assistant.
- Postal service mail sorters, processors and processing machine operators.
- Railroad brake, signal, and switch operators.
Will I be happier working part time?
More people will end up doing part-time work. It might mean that you have less cash, but as costs [commuting, office rents, etc] will be driven down, you can do more with less. You end up with a happy, satisfied, healthy, fulfilled workforce that is able to be committed to work while they’re there.
Is working part time less stressful?
Reduced Stress Levels and Improved Health
12 Contrarily, part-time workers have more time to hit the gym more often and get a better night’s sleep. Paradoxically, voluntary part-time workers often experience decreased financial stress, because they conform spending to align with their income.
How many hours can you work a part time job?
A part-time employee might work less than 35 hours per week, or simply might work fewer hours than the number of hours an employer deems “full time.” Some part-time employees may have an agreement with their employer that they put in 20 hours per week (which is half of what typically constitutes a full-time job).