10 Dreamy Jobs Where You Get Paid to Sleep
Sleep is a marvelous phenomenon that provides a plethora of advantages, ranging from increased mental and physical health to improved memory, mood, and cognitive function. If you enjoy sleeping and the prospect of being paid to do it, keep reading to learn about ten jobs that pay you to sleep.
1. Bed and mattress tester
People who test beds, mattresses, and bedding for corporations during the development process of new items are known as bed and mattress testers. These people are paid to sleep while they test out various products. In the United States, a bed tester’s average yearly income is $39,350.
2. Sleep research subject for clinical trials
There are numerous hospitals, clinics, universities, and research centers across the world that pay participants in sleep-related clinical trials. You’re frequently compensated in stages for these kind of chances, depending on how far along you are in the process. Participants in one research at the University of Colorado Boulder were paid $2,451 for two laboratory visits.
3. Sleep executive
Sleep experts are hired by interior design firms to determine how successful their curtains, blinds, and shutters are for a person’s sleep. The average daily wage varies between $140 and $33,500 pro rata. You must report back after the experiment to explain your experiences with each product that was tested.
4. Exhibitionist sleeper
Chu Yun, a New York artist, paid 100 women in 2009 to take sleeping drugs and sleep in the center of a gallery while visitors strolled by. The average hourly wage was $10. While this position has passed, similar chances may exist in the future, so keep your eyes peeled (if you haven’t already!)
5. Environment sleep tester
For the five nights of the Sleep Standards study, participants slept in a new environment each night. Several environmental parameters were carefully altered in a controlled manner each night. After that, the person was requested to make a report about their sleeping experience each night, stressing how each adjustment impacted their sleep quality.
6. Line sitter
Same Old Line Dudes, a queuing company, provides expert line waiting services. The typical hourly wage is $25, with following 30-minute sessions paying $10. If you’re ready to wait outside in a variety of weather situations, including 40+ hour waits for auditions, there are plenty of options.
7. Sleep Tester
Nao Baijin, a Chinese company, is paying applicants 100,000 yuan per year to work as professional sleepers. Successful candidates had to try out the company’s supplements before simulating the sleeping patterns of workers from various industries. The testers were required to write a report on how the supplements influenced their sleep quality after they had slept.
8. Eternal employer
The ‘easiest job in the world’ has been posted for a government-funded position in Gothenburg, Sweden. At the train station in Korsvägen, the successful candidate will be recruited. Their sole responsibility is to punch a clock each morning, which will activate a bank of bright fluorescent lights that will illuminate the platforms.
9. NASA study participant
NASA is asking for people to participate in a bed rest study. The study’s purpose is to figure out how artificial gravity affects the human body and how to avoid the detrimental consequences of weightlessness. Participants must travel to Cologne, Germany, to participate in a German medical research institution.
10. Hotel mystery shopper
There are numerous opportunities for folks who desire to earn money by sleeping in hotels. Here’s all you need to know about these occupations, from mystery shopping to customer service. Which occupation appeals to you the most? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below!
Which company gives money for sleeping?
This was made feasible by the D2C sleep and home solution brand. The Bengaluru-based firm has once again devised a sleep job in which participants will be compensated handsomely.
How much can you get paid to sleep?
Wakefit, a sleep solutions firm, has created a dream job for “sleep interns” who just sleep and test the company’s products. The company said that it will hire a bevy of testers who will be paid more than $1,400 to sleep for a total of 100 nights.
What jobs involve sleep?
Here are several vocations that require a lot of sleep:
- Hypnotherapists. They put their clients to sleep to help them lose weight, reduce stress, and quit smoking.
- Consultants in stress management.
- Pilots and truck drivers are two types of people who work in the aviation industry.
- Concierge service for sleeping.
- Technicians in the field of sleep.
- Developers of software.
- Mattress evaluators.
- Personnel to provide overnight care.
Is there a job that pays you to do nothing?
Consider this scenario: You are allocated no responsibilities at work for the rest of your life. You have the option of watching movies, reading books, working on creative projects, or simply sleeping. You won’t have to worry about finding another employment because this one is permanent.
How can I make money while I sleep?
- Webinars. Webinars are an excellent way to earn money while sleeping.
- Ebooks. Find a topic and write a fantastic ebook about it.
- Drop-shipping. Ecommerce is on the rise.
- Online classes are available.
- Rentals in the traditional sense.
- Peer-to-peer lending is a type of lending where people lend to each other.
- Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing where you make money via
How can I earn money through online?
Here are a few websites, platforms, and technologies that can assist you in making money online.
- Creating a personal website.
- Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing where you make money via
- Surveys, searches, and reviews are all things that can be done.
- Assistantship via the internet.
- Translation from one language to another.
- Tutoring via the internet.
- Management and strategy for social media.
How can I make a quick $1000?
When you need money fast, here are 15 simple ways to make $1,000 in a week.
- Participate in market research to earn money.
- Make use of cash-back apps.
- Work as a freelancer online.
- Create a blog.
- Make Money Delivering Groceries With Instacart
- For a monetary reward, you can play with dogs.
- Find the money that has been hidden.
- Rent a car on Turo or volunteer to drive for Lyft.
How can I make money doing nothing?
11 Ways to Make Money Doing Nothing
- Apps can be downloaded. Downloading apps is one of the most straightforward tasks.
- Send text messages. The world has been taken over by texting.
- Take out your phone and unlock it.
- Connect your computer to the internet.
- Keep an eye on other people’s homes.
- Make Money by Walking Around.
- You can make money while you sleep.
- Earn money by listening to music or watching television.
Is there a job that pays you to watch anime?
Providing personal viewing suggestions to over 167 million paying streaming members is frequently a work-from-home and part-time job. It’s a job that requires you to view a variety of shows in order to gain a strong understanding of the “tag category” of anime content or films.
Do sleep techs only work at night?
A wide range of shifts and work opportunities are available. While most people connect sleep technologists with working solely at night while patients sleep, there are actually a wide range of shifts available for technologists.
Is there a job that pays you to travel?
Traveling-Paying Jobs Cruise ship personnel, flight attendants, and tour guides are examples of employment that pay to travel. These occupations frequently dictate when and where you can travel, as well as for how long. However, if you have previous experience working in the hospitality industry, these jobs may be easier to obtain.
Is professional sleeping a job?
description of the position A professional sleeper is simply someone who is paid to sleep. Take sleep medications to help you fall asleep for medical studies on occasion. To stay motionless for art exhibitions, take sleeping drugs.
What is the laziest job in the world?
These 15 Jobs Are Perfect For You If You Think You’re Lazy
- Foreigner with professional experience. If you dress smartly and shake hands strongly, you might be able to find work in China.
- Cuddler with years of experience.
- Tester for hotel sleep.
- Beer sommelier
- Tester for video games
- Participant in a sleep study
- Extra in a film.
- A person who walks dogs
Who gives free money?
Check out these 18+ firms that will pay you for doing simple activities in your leisure time:
- Student loans can be refinanced.
- For a fee, you can share your thoughts.
- Reduce your monthly mortgage cost.
- Consolidate your debts to free up cash.
- Get rebates at your local stores.
- With Inbox Dollars, you can get a free $5.
- Swagbucks are a great way to earn money.
What is the happiest career?
The 10 Most Happy and Satisfying Jobs
- Dental Hygienist is a professional that works in the dental field.
- Physiatrist is a type of physical
- A radiation therapist is a person who specializes in the treatment of
- Manager of Human Resources.