How do I program a RCA universal remote to my TV?
How do I program my RCA universal remote for my TV?
- Manually turn on your TV.
- Aim your remote at the TV panel and press and hold the TV button.
- Once the light is turned on, at the same time, press and hold the “On/Off” button until the light turns on again.
How do you do a code search on a RCA universal remote?
Using Automatic Code Search on my RCA Remote
- Manually turn on the component you want to control.
- Press and hold the CODE SEARCH key until the remote’s indicator light comes on.
- Press the component key you want to program.
- Point the remote directly at the front panel of the component you want to control.
How do I program my RCA 4 device universal remote?
Programming / Setup This RCA 4 Device Universal Remote in
How do I program my RCA universal remote to my DVD player?
If you want to connect your remote to a DVD player, make sure your TV and DVD player are both turned on. Enter the code using the number pad on your remote while holding down the device key. If you are pairing your remote with your DVD player, hold down the DVD button as you enter the code.