How do you use an Aroma rice cooker?
Aroma Rice Cooker and Food Steamer Review –
What is the water to rice ratio for Aroma rice cooker?
The Basic Rice Cooker
1 cup rice + 1 1/2 cups water or fill to water line 1 = 2 cups cooked rice. 2 cups rice + 2 1/2 cups water or fill to water line 2 = 4 cups cooked rice.
What can you cook in Aroma rice cooker?
Things you can make in a rice cooker
- Rice, obviously. Shutterstock. Yes, of course, you can make rice in a rice cooker, but this Mexican rice isn’t your run-of-the-mill steamed white rice.
- Quinoa and more. Shutterstock.
- Pancakes. Shutterstock.
- Eggs. Shutterstock.
- Soup. Shutterstock.
- Applesauce. Shutterstock.
- Cakes. Shutterstock.
- Land, air, and sea. Shutterstock.
How do I slow cook in an Aroma rice cooker?
Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked Digital Rice Cooker, Slow
How much water do I use for 2 cups of rice?
1. To cook long-grained white rice on the stove, use a 2 to 1 water to rice ratio. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. You can add an optional pinch of salt if you wish.
How long does rice take to cook?
16 to 18 minutes