How can I get a job at Disney World?
5 Tips for Getting a Job at Disney World
- Understand and Demonstrate your Understanding of the Disney Mission. Disney is in the business of providing exemplary entertainment experience to its guests.
- Find an Internship Position.
- Find a Co-op Position.
- Network with Employees to Get a Cast Referral.
- Look like a Local.
Is it hard to get a job at Disney?
Surprisingly, it’s not as hard as it may seem. Although Disney has competitive programs like the Disney College Program, many locals and Disney-lovers alike are easily able to land a position with the company as long as they have the proper experience. The hiring process is like that of many other theme park jobs.
What are the best jobs at Disney World?
Here are the ten most exciting jobs at Walt Disney World.
- Jedi Master.
- Jungle Cruise Skipper.
- Kilimanjaro Safari Guide.
- Preshow crowd control for Illuminations.
- Character Attendant.
- Star Tours Flight Attendant.
- Tower of Terror Bellhop.
- Photopass Photographer. These photographers are certainly magic and memory makers.
How much do you make working at Disney World?
Wages vary greatly based on jobs and how long employees have worked with the company. For example, a Disney character’s wage starts at $8.20 per hour, and maxes out at $13.59. Base pay for an entertainment technician, on the other hand, starts at $14.75 an hour and is capped at $21.60.