Pair your headphones
- Make sure that your headphones aren’t connected to an audio cable.
- Turn your headphones on. The Bluetooth LED on the left earcup blinks.
- Connect to your headphones with your phone or music player.
- The Bluetooth LED blinks four times to confirm that a connection has been made.
How do you turn on wireless beats?
Push and hold power button on the right earcup for 1 second to turn on or off. LEDs in the Fuel Gauge glow white when ON. Tap the power button to show Fuel Gauge status.
Why are my beats not connecting?
Reset your Powerbeats2 Wireless
If you’re having difficulty, try resetting: Connect your Powerbeats2 Wireless to a power source. Hold down both the power/connect button and the volume down button. Count to 10, then release.
How do you use Beats Solo Wireless?
Bluetooth basics—Solo2 Wireless
- If you were using the audio cable, unplug it.
- Turn your headphones ON.
- Your headphones will automatically enter pairing mode when turned on.
- The Bluetooth LED will pulse white.
- Connect to your headphones on your device by selecting Solo Wireless.
Why are my beats not turning on?
Make sure your headphones are not plugged in to your USB charging cable. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Release the power button. All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red.
Why are my beats so low?
Adjust the volume on your device. Adjust the volume on the speaker. If you plugged in your device, make sure the 3.5mm audio cable is fully inserted. If using Bluetooth, try using the 3.5 mm stereo cable instead or try troubleshooting for Bluetooth.
How do I fix my beats?
HOW TO FIX BEATS SOLO HEADPHONES: speaker no audio
- use butter knife to peel off double-sided tape on earpad. 
- remove 4 micro-screws to remove the 3rd cover. 
- push rubber wedges back in. 
- strip and solder wires. 
- optional use hotglue to hold wire in place. 
How do I know if my beats are dead?
5 white lights signal full or near-full charge. 1 solid red light signals low charge. 1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion. No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging.
How do I fix my wireless Beats headphones?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.