How do you become a CIA spy?
Candidates for CIA agent jobs in clandestine services must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong interest in international affairs.
- Be able to write clearly and accurately.
How do you live like a spy?
Based on that, here are some practices that will help you live more like a spy.
- Blend In.
- Encrypt Your Data.
- Lock Every Device.
- Use Software like Tor and Signal.
- Practice a Cover Story.
- Learn to Observe and Analyze.
- Don’t Tie Yourself Down.
- Erase Yourself From the Web.
How much do spies make?
The nature of the business is dangerous and CIA Agent income, along with the high level and intensity of training, reflects that. According to the CIA website, CIA Paramilitary Operations Officer or Specialized Skills Officer income ranges from $62,556 to $103,639 per year.
Can you say you work for the CIA?
The short answer is NO. For those officers and employees who live under cover (ie their employment with the CIA is a secret) they will share this with those members of their immediate family who do have a need to know.