Get started with these simple steps:
- Step 1: Plug in your Chromecast device. Plug Chromecast into your TV, then connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast.
- Step 2: Connect your Chromecast device.
- Step 3: Download the Google Home app.
- Step 4: Set up Chromecast.
- Step 5: Cast content.
How do you connect Google Chrome to your TV?
Use your Chrome browser to enjoy videos, photos, music, and other content on your TV. Just click the Cast button in your browser and select your Chromecast device. Mirror your Android phone or tablet to your TV.
How do you set up Google Chrome?
Set up Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra
Plug in Chromecast. by downloading the Google Home appon your Chromecast-supported Android device. Make sure to connect your mobile device/tablet to the same Wi-Fi network that you intend to use to set up your Chromecast device.
How do you connect chromecast to WIFI?
How to Setup Your New Chromecast
- Plug your Chromecast into your TV and download the Google Home app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the Google Home app and tap the devices button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap “Set Up” under the option for your Chromecast and follow the prompts.
How do I connect Chrome to chromecast?
Cast your entire Android screen
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Cast Screen/audio. Cast Screen/audio.
- Select your Chromecast device.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- When you’ve finished, tap the ‘Casting screen’ notification. Disconnect.
Why can’t I cast from my phone?
First try turning off your Chromecast by unplugging it, and while it’s unplugged power off your mobile device and home router. Keep everything off for about 1 minute. Turn your router and/or cable modem back on, and wait for the connection to fully reestablish, about 2 minutes. Turn on your Chromecast.
How do I cast from my phone to TV?
5 Ways to Screen Mirror Android Phone to TV for Free –
How do I install a new browser?
How to Install a Different Internet Browser
- Open your current Internet browser and type the web address for the website of the new Internet browser you would like to install.
- Locate the download link on the new browser’s website.
- Download the installation file for the new Internet browser you would like to install.
What is the best way to use Google Chrome?
Top 10 Google Chrome tips
- Know your keyboard shortcuts.
- Use the omnibox to do more than search.
- Sync Chrome with your Google account.
- Pin your frequently used tabs.
- Use the autofill feature.
- Resize text boxes.
- Use the Chrome Task Manager.
- Quickly close a tab.
Do I need chromecast If I have a Smart TV?
How does a smart TV compare to set-top boxes such as Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV? You do not need a smart TV to get streaming Netflix movies or videos on your screen. Many streaming sticks and set-top boxes can stream those services and more to an older HDTV, or even a newer 4K TV.