How do you connect chromecast to WiFi?
Change the Wi-Fi network of Chromecast or Chromecast Audio
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device. Settings .
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi.
- To change the Wi-Fi network, tap Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the home screen, and follow the set up steps to set up your device on a new network.
How do I control my Google chromecast?
Use your mobile device to navigate. Content should now be on your screen. You can use your mobile device as a remote control to play, pause, control volume and more. If you want to stop watching, just tap the Cast button again, then select Disconnect.
How does the chromecast work?
A Chromecast basically acts as a bridge between your TV and your phone or tablet. It draws power from a Micro-B USB input, the adapter for which Google bundles in the box. It makes for a perfect gift for Android fans.
Why is my chromecast not working?
First try turning off your Chromecast by unplugging it, and while it’s unplugged power off your mobile device and home router. Keep everything off for about 1 minute. Turn your router and/or cable modem back on, and wait for the connection to fully reestablish, about 2 minutes. Turn on your Chromecast.