Apply for HR Jobs Without Experience
You can apply for the HR positions that require experience.
Work with your resume and cover letter to make your current skills and tasks relevant to HR, and apply.
What qualifications do you need to work in HR?
To become an HR manager, you would need at least a bachelor’s degree; some employers require a master’s degree. Degrees are usually in human resources management, business administration or a related field. You may also need up to five years of experience. Certification is available but it is voluntary.
How do I get my first job in HR?
Getting your first HR job — 5 tips that can help
- 1 . Be open to exploring different HR areas.
- Join a human resources management association or society.
- Make sure your job expectations are realistic.
- Seek out and participate in networking opportunities.
- Seek out volunteer opportunities, co-op placements or internships.
How easy is it to get a job in HR?
Just like any other profession, finding a career in HR is easiest for those with a college degree in the field and/or professional certification. But, people with related majors in such areas as business, sociology, psychology, and social sciences are also considered, especially for more entry-level jobs.