What jobs are there in the music industry?
- Your beats are hot, your production skills are tight, and you’re always on your grind. Here’s how to become a Music Producer.
- Singer. Baby, you’re a star.
- Celebrity Bodyguard.
- Booking Agents are power players in the live music industry.
- A&R Coordinator.
- Music Photographer.
Is it hard to get into the music industry?
Music is the base of it but good music will only get you so far. It’s hard to get in because like any product, it has to sell well and that’s where the music and the industry begin to differ. Unless you’re a business type of individual, the industry is not suited for what you might think you want to do or be.
How do I get a job in the music industry with no experience?
But rest assured there is a way to get into the music industry, even if you don’t have any experience. Here’s how.
Record Industry Jobs
- General manager.
- Promotion manager and staffer.
- Director publicist and staff publicist.
- Artist relations.
How do you get an entry level job in the music industry?
Read on to learn more about some of our favorite volunteer and entry-level jobs to help beginners break into the music industry.
- Volunteer & Entry-Level Jobs.
- Record Stores.
- Job Shadowing.
- College and Community Radio Stations.
- Street Teams.