How do I use the iPhone 6?
How To Turn On iPhone 6s & 6s Plus – How To Turn Off –
How do I use iPhone 6 for the first time?
Set Up Guide for iPhone 6 iPhone 6 plus – First time turning on
How can I make my iPhone 6 better?
25+ Tips and Tricks for the iPhone 6 –
How do I work my iPhone?
iPhone – Tips for Seniors and Beginners –
Is the iPhone 6 waterproof?
Iphone7 is an official water proof but iPhone 6 and 6s is not an official waterproof but there after it is water proof and have a capacity to hold water for a limited time but we can’t say iPhone 6 is completely water proof but unofficial iPhone 6 is water proof.
How do you force your iPhone to turn on?
Press the Power button (found on the side of the iPhone) and then, while continuing to hold it, press and hold either of the Volume buttons. After a few seconds, a slider should appear on the screen.
How do I setup my new iPhone 6?
iPhone 6 Setup Guide –
How do I turn my 6s on?
Apple® iPhone® 6s / 6s Plus – Turn the Device On / Off
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the device.
- When the “slide to power off” icon appears along the top, slide it toward the right edge of the screen to power off.
How should I charge my iPhone 6 for the first time?
The initial charge of a new iPhone is very important. To do it right, charge your new iPhone for at least 3 hours before using it for the first time. Don’t forget to use the included wall charger – not your computer’s USB port – to charge it this first time.
What cool things can an iPhone 6 do?
iPhone 6: Cool features you should be using
- Cool features of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The new iPhones with larger screens are out in the wild.
- Reachability. The larger screens on the iPhones, the iPhone 6 Plus model in particular, make one-handed operation difficult.
- Display zoom.
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- “Hey Siri”
- Camera HDR.
What features does an iPhone 6 have?
|Display||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
How do you find hidden messages on iPhone?
Now, let’s see how to find these hidden Facebook messages on your iPhone.
- Open Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Me icon at the right bottom corner on an iPhone.
- Tap People > Message Requests.
- In this display, you’ll see any unread Message Requests.