How do I use iPhone 6 for the first time?
Set Up Guide for iPhone 6 iPhone 6 plus – First time turning on
What is special in iPhone 6s?
The most novel camera-based feature available for the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus is Live Photos, a feature that captures 1.5 seconds of movement before and after a photo is taken to display short animations and sound when a 3D Touch gesture is used on an image.
How do I put the SIM in my iPhone 6s?
Before you can activate your phone, you need to insert your SIM into your phone.
- Enter your PIN. Press the Home key.
- Select general settings. Press the required language.
- Select setup method.
- Select Wi-Fi network.
- Turn use of Touch ID on or off.
- Turn use of phone lock code on or off.
- Set up your phone as a new iPhone.
Can iPhone 6s get iOS 13?
iOS 13 is available on iPhone 6s or later (including iPhone SE). Here’s the full list of confirmed devices that can run iOS 13: iPod touch (7th gen) iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus.