Can you get rid of cellulite with exercise?
A regular exercise practice cannot cure cellulite—but in many cases it can help prevent or reduce its appearance. Cellulite occurs when connective fibers underneath the skin become weak or lose their elasticity, but stretching and strengthening those areas (in addition to burning away excess fat overall) can help.
Is it possible to get rid of cellulite?
Can You Really Get Rid of Cellulite? In short, the answer is no — there is no cure, according to doctors. The dermatologist says that while individual dimples may disappear, if you’re predisposed to cellulite, your body will just make more. But it’s not all bad news.
How can I reduce cellulite on my legs?
Top Cellulite Fixes and Treatments
- Scroll down to read all. 1 / 15. Smooth Moves.
- 2 / 15. Exercise Smart. Get moving.
- 3 / 15. Eat More Raw Foods.
- 4 / 15. Lose a Few Pounds.
- 5 / 15. Kick the Habit.
- 6 / 15. Massage the Dimpled Zone.
- 7 / 15. Take Products on a Test Run.
- 8 / 15. Add Retinol Cream to Your Routine.