How do I turn off work offline in Outlook?
Fix Working Offline Problem in Outlook 2016 –
How do I turn off offline mode in Outlook 2013?
To turn off Work Offline Mode in Outlook 2013 click on the Send and Receive tab and then click on the Work Offline Mode button. If the button is highlighted in blue then you are currently working in offline mode.
How do I start Outlook in offline mode?
Open Microsoft Outlook in offline mode
- In Outlook 2007, please click the File > Work Offline.
- In Outlook 20, go to the Preferences group on the Send/Receive tab, click to highlight the Work Offline button.
How do I get my Outlook back online?
- Click Send/Receive. Notice that when Outlook is set to Work Offline, the button is highlighted.
- Click Work Offline to return to working online. After you reconnect to the server, the Work Offline button has a plain background:
How do I reconnect to Outlook?
Outlook Disconnected from Exchange
- Ctrl-Right-Click on the Mail icon in the system tray and select Connection Status.
- In the Outlook Connection Status window click the Reconnect button.
- Outlook should now reconnect.