How do bodybuilders get wings?
Seated One-Arm Cable Pulley Rows
- Pullups. 5 sets, 10 reps.
- Barbell Deadlift. 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4 reps.
- Seated Cable Rows. 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4 reps.
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown. 3 sets, 8 reps.
- Seated One-arm Cable Pulley Rows. 3 sets, 8 reps.
How do you train serratus anterior?
First, you can do a few simple exercises at home that can get your serratus anterior into gear.
- Do shoulder blade protractions. Lean against a wall and press the backs of your palms and your elbows against it.
- Scapular pushups. Do scapular pushups.
- Wall exercises for the serratus anterior.
How do you get your mass back?
Best Back Exercises
- Deadlift. The deadlift is one of the best compound exercises you can do to add serious amounts of strength and muscle mass to the back (as well as the hips and hamstrings).
- Bent Over Row.
- T-Bar/Chest Supported Row.
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Row.
- Inverted Row.
- Lat Pulldown.
- Loaded Carries.
What exercises use the triceps?
Here are the 10 Best Tricep Exercises for Men
- Close-Grip Bench Press. Not only does this tricep exercise work on the targeted area, but it will also improve upon your chest and core.
- Cable Rope Tricep Pushdown.
- Lying Triceps Extension.
- Tricep Dips.
- Diamond Push-Ups.
- Bench Dip.
- One-Arm Overhead Extension.
- Standard Push-Up.