How can I build my lats at home?
Start on a bench holding the barbell with hands close together just over the ribcage.
Keeping the elbows bent, lift the weight and take the arms back behind the head.
Squeeze the back to pull the barbell back to start and repeat for 12-16 reps.
What exercises work your lats?
- Deadlift. Deadlifts activate almost all your muscles in your body.
- Lat pulldown. Wide grip lat pulldowns are the most popular.
- Pull ups. Not easy to master, but works your lats beautifully.
- Bent over barbell row/one-arm dumbbell row. Pull the weight towards your belly.
- Kettlebell swing. Excellent for lower back.
How do I engage my lats?
How To Engage Your LATS Properly?? (QUAH #6) | Lat Pulldown
How can I exercise my wings at home?
Top 3 Exercises To Give You Wings | Thrive Quick Tips –