9 High-Paying Jobs That Require Little or No Experience
Recent graduates often face the problem of finding work without experience. However, there are some careers that pay well even if you don’t have years of related work experience, and you can gain expertise on the job through apprenticeships and other on-the-job training programs.
1. Transit and railroad police
Officers who work in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Tennessee are more likely to earn six-figure salaries, as they are responsible for the safety of commuters, employees, and property. The 90th percentile of earners can earn $96,670 per year.
2. Claims adjuster
Insurance claims adjusters investigate claims for property loss, damage, and personal injury, as well as assist with settlement negotiations and determine whether a claim will be approved or rejected. The 90th percentile earns $95,760 per year.
3. Web developer
Web developers create and design websites, as well as the look and feel of them. The best-paid web developers earn around $119,550 per year, with those in California, New York, Virginia, and Georgia earning the most.
4. Power plant operator
Nuclear power reactor operators can earn up to $97,410 per year, with the highest salaries in North Carolina, New York, New Jersey, Montana, and California. You’ll need a license to work as a nuclear power reactor operator, and these jobs also require drug and alcohol testing.
5. Elevator installers
Elevator installers and repairers are in charge of installing, repairing, and maintaining elevators, escalators, and other lifting equipment. You’ll learn about elevator safety, electronics, electrical theory, and blueprint reading on the job.
6. Nuclear technician
Nuclear technicians may be asked to operate, maintain, or assess the quality of nuclear testing and research equipment, as well as monitor radiation. Nuclear technicians in states like South Carolina, New York, California, and North Carolina earn the most money.
7. Radiation therapist
Radiation therapists provide radiation therapy to patients and may also review prescriptions and the patient’s diagnosis. Radiation therapists in Oregon, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Florida can earn up to $123,710 per year.
8. Construction manager
Construction managers are in charge of planning, directing, and coordinating construction activities. No prior work experience in a related field is required to begin as a construction manager, and construction managers can earn up to $158,330 in states like Wisconsin, Wyoming, New York, and Pennsylvania.
9. Air traffic controller
Air traffic controllers direct the flow of air traffic as well as authorize, regulate, and control commercial airline flights. Applicants must begin training before their 31st birthday. Air traffic controllers in Colorado, Texas, New York, and Georgia earn the highest salaries, with top earners earning over $172,000 per year.
What jobs pay the most with no experience?
Here are nine jobs that pay well and require little or no experience.
- Claims adjuster.
- Web developer.
- Power plant operator.
- Elevator installers.
- Nuclear technician.
- Radiation therapist.
- Construction manager.
How can I get a good job with no experience?
Here are six tips to help you land the job if you don’t have any industry experience.
- Emphasize your transferable experiences.
- Gain experience through multiple channels.
- Take advantage of hands-on learning opportunities.
- Begin at the bottom and work for free.
- Network, network, network.
What is the easiest but highest paying job?
Top 18 Best-Paying Simple Jobs
- If you’re looking for a simple, high-paying job, consider house sitting.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What is a easy job to get with no experience?
Take a look at our top picks and start preparing your applicationsu2014no matter how brief your resume is.
- Medical Assistant.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Customer Care Specialist.
- Legal Assistant.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Real Estate Agent.
- Sales Account Representative.
- Medical Assistant.
How can I make $20 an hour without a degree?
With little or no experience or a degree, there are 17 jobs that pay $20 an hour.
- #1. Proofreading. #2. Virtual Assistant. #3. Small Business Marketing. #4. Bookkeeping. #5. Website Development and Computer Programming. #6. Freelance Writing. #7. Online Tutoring. #8. Website Testing.
What jobs pay 30 an hour without a degree?
Jobs in Human Resources and Management that pay $30 an hour without a degree
- Personal Trainer: ($22-$37 an hour ) *
- Crossfit / Yoga Specialized Trainers: ($22-$40 an hour )
- Private Tutor: ($25-$35 an hour ) *
- Test Prep Tutor Specialist: ($30-$60 an hour ) *
How can I get a job immediately?
20 Unusual Ways to Get Hired Quickly
- Get Specific. When looking for a new job, time is valuable.
- Don’t Settle. Be specific about where you want to work.
- Don’t Just Quit.
- Remember the Cover Letter.
- Job Specific Resume.
- Keep it Simple.
- Employment isn’t Everything.
- Dress For What You Want.
What job can I get with no qualifications?
In a large number of professions, skills and training are preferred over traditional education.
- Firefighters, depending on their rank, can earn up to u00a340,000 per year.
- Police Constable.
- Train and Tram Drivers.
- Training Managers.
- Project Manager.
- Air traffic Controllers.
- Sales Managers.
What to do if you can’t get a job?
If you require immediate employment, contact a temp agency, try gig work, or take on short-term employment to meet your financial obligations.
What jobs pay $100 an hour?
Top-paying jobs that pay more than $100 per hour
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
How can I make 100k a year without a degree?
Here are 14 examples of high-paying jobs that don’t require a college diploma and pay over $100,000.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Sales Consultant.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Firefighter or Police Officer.
- Site Manager.
- Firefighter or Police Officer.
What jobs pay 120k a year?
There are 25 jobs that pay more than $100,000 per year.
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- RandD manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager. Median base salary: $130,000.
- Strategy manager.
What is the easiest job to get?
25 Part-Time Jobs That Are Simple To Do
- Appointment Setter. Appointment setting could be the job for you if you have good communication skills.
- Brand Ambassador.
- Classroom or Library Monitor.
- Customer Service.
- Data Entry.
- Delivery Driver.
- Fitness Instructor.
- Food/Product Demonstrations.
What is the easiest career to get into?
The 46 Easiest Jobs To Get Into
|Career name||Avg salary||Degree req|
|Helpers of Production Workers||$25,600||High School Diploma|
|Sales Floor Stock Clerks||$25,380||High School Diploma|
|Stockroom, Warehouse or Storage Yard Stock Clerks||$25,380||High School Diploma|
|Farmworkers of Farm, Ranch and Aquacultural Animals||$25,160||No degree req|
What job can I do from home?
50 Work-from-Home Jobs That Pay as Much as or More Than the Average American Wage
- Child Caregiver.
- Clinical Research Coordinator.