Jobs for 14- and 15-Year-Olds
Jobs for 14 and 15-year-olds are available in a range of industries. There may be rules and restrictions on the type of work you can do depending on where you live. The following restrictions are imposed under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): You are not permitted to work in any hazardous occupation, such as mining or logging. Counselors assist in the facilitation of games, walks, sing-alongs, and other camp activities. Retail establishments and fast-food restaurants usually hire cashiers.
Dog walkers can be self-employed or employed by a specialized company. Some dog walkers only walk one dog at a time, while others walk many pets.
Restaurant hosts and hostesses are in charge of welcoming customers, directing them to available tables, presenting menus, and notifying them about specials. Grocery baggers assist consumers by sorting purchased groceries into bags and assisting customers in carrying bags to their automobiles. Customers are greeted by ice cream scoopers who offer menu ideas, samples, and scoop and serve ice cream goods. In your neighborhood, there may be more career options for 14- and 15-year-olds. Try being inventive and see if anyone in your neighborhood is willing to compensate you for your talents. There are various job options that might help you establish a successful career if you’re looking for work experience.
How can I get a job at 15?
Remember to visit your school’s career center and research local child labor laws before applying for these jobs. Here are 15 of the top jobs for 15-year-olds on the market:
- Attendant at a Car Wash
- Lawn Caretaker is a person who takes care of the lawn.
- Scanner/Archiver for documents and photos.
- Cleaner for the house.
- Sitter for pets.
How can I get my first job at 15?
Teens: How to Get Your First Part-Time Job
- Finding your first part-time job is a daunting task.
- Preparing for a Job Search
- Make a straightforward resume.
- It’s Important to Look Good.
- Leads might be found by tapping into your network.
- Make a list of places where you want to apply.
- Be ready to be rejected.
- Prepare yourself for an interview.
What locations hire at 15?
More national restaurant brands that will hire 14 and 15-year-olds are listed below.
- Arby’s. In the 1960s, Arby’s Restaurants initially opened their doors.
- Burger King is a fast food restaurant chain. Burger King was one of my first jobs, which I started when I was 15 years old.
- Baskin-Robbins is a popular ice cream parlor in the United States
- Fried chicken from Kentucky.
- Ben and Jerry’s is a popular ice cream company.
- Dairy Queen is a company that produces dairy products.
- Rita’s Italian Ice is a place where you may get Italian ice.
Can you get hired at 15?
Any company can recruit a 15-year-old as long as the work is not harmful and the youngster is not compelled to work more than 3 hours per day during school hours. These standards should be familiar to your new employer, but it’s critical that you understand your rights when you start your new work.
How can I make money at 15?
- Work in the yard. Teenagers of this age might earn money by assisting with yard work.
- Babysitting. Babysitting is one of the legal employment available to teenagers under the age of 14.
- Sitting for pets.
- House Sitting is a term that refers to the act of sitting
- The route of the paper.
- Lemonade Stand is a business that sells lemonade.
- Retail Worker (Only for the benefit of the parents)
How can I get my first job at 16?
16-year-olds, on the other hand, still have some good possibilities and can come up with imaginative ways to get their first jobs, even if they lack experience. This can be accomplished by being aware of age constraints, having a résumé, utilizing your contacts, creating a career for yourself, researching internet prospects, and preparing for an interview.
Will Target hire at 15?
To work at a Target store, you must be at least 16 years old.
What is the best first job?
The Top 20 Most Common First-Time Job Possibilities
- A babysitter, a cashier, a lab assistant, a newspaper delivery person, a teacher, a camp counselor, a retail worker, and a dishwasher.
Does Primark hire 15 year olds?
To apply for a job at Primark, you must be at least 16 years old. After reaching this magical age, you can seek for part-time or full-time jobs after finishing your studies.
Do Starbucks hire 15 year olds?
Does Starbucks hire people as young as 15? – Of course. Baristas as young as 15 can work at some Starbucks stores.
Does Five Guys hire 15 year olds?
Because the minimum age to work at Five Guys Burgers & Fries is 16, minors under the age of 16 are not permitted.
Can I work at Subway at 15?
To work at Subway, you must be at least 16 years old. If you are 15 years old, you will not be able to work at Subway. You must be at least 16 years old.