17 Jobs That Hire at Age 15 (and Even 14)
There are several jobs for 14- and 15-year-olds in a variety of industries, including bussers and baristas in retail and food service. Caddies are typically employed by golf courses and country clubs to assist players. Ice cream scoopers greet ice cream shop customers and answer customer questions.
What jobs pay the most at 14?
Here are some of today’s best-paying teen jobs:
- Caddy. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor.
Can you get a paying job at 14?
In the United States, a teenager can legally work at the age of 14. Jobs permitted by the federal government for 14-year-olds and older teenagers include office and clerical work, cooking with an electric or gas grill (no open flames), cashiering, price marking, and bagging.
Can you get a summer job at 14?
Summer employment (when school is not in session) does not allow 14 and 15-year-olds to work before 7 a.m. or after 9 p.m., and they are not allowed to work more than 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week, according to federal and state laws.
What jobs can I get when im 14?
What kind of jobs are available to 14 and 15-year-olds?
- Dog walker.
- Grocery bagger.
What are good jobs for teens?
Summer Jobs for Teens
- Dishwasher/Waiter/Cook. Not glamorous, but restaurants always need seasonal help.
- Restaurant Host. The cleanest and easiest of the good summer jobs in restaurants.
- Ice Cream Clerk.
- Fun Park Attendant.
- Grocery Stocker.
- Instacart Shopper.
How can I earn money at 14?
14-Year-Olds Can Make Money in 6 Different Ways
- Adie Bush/Getty Images.
- Working for a Business or Restaurant. gchutka/Getty Images.
- Paper Route. Rocko and Betty/Getty Images.
- Yard Work and Snow Shoveling. Hero Images/Getty Images.
- Pet Care. redheadpictures/Getty Images.
How much do 14 year olds get paid at mcdonalds?
Although there are some exceptions, you must be paid the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour in most cases.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
u2013 Yes, minors as young as 14 can work at Starbucks as long as they follow state child labor regulations regarding work permits and hours.
Can 14 year olds work at Subway?
Subway’s general minimum age requirement is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? u2013 Yes, according to state regulations, minors as young as 15 can work at Subway.
Can you work at Publix at 14?
Working at Publix Facts Minimum Age to Work at Publix: 14 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Publix?) Printable Application: No. Search Job Openings or go to the official website.
Does target hire 14 year olds?
To apply for a Target store job, you must be at least 16 years old, and to apply for a Target Distribution Center job, you must be at least 18 years old.
Who hired at 15?
More national restaurant chains that will hire 14 and 15-year-olds are listed below.
- Burger King.
- Baskin Robbins.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Ben and Jerry’s.
- Dairy Queen.
- Rita’s Italian Ice.
What can you work as at 13?
13 fantastic jobs for 13-year-olds
- Babysitter. If your 13-year-old enjoys spending time outside, working as a lawn mower or gardener is a great option.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.