How to apply for jobs at Shoprite stores
The Shoprite Group is one of South Africa’s most well-known retailers, and their stores provide a variety of job opportunities. To apply for a position with Shoprite, you must have a minimum Grade 10-12 (or equivalent) qualification and be available to work retail hours.
How long does it take to get a job at ShopRite?
There are three possible responses. It usually takes 1-2 weeks. You have an interview first, and if you are hired, you must consent to a drug test. You must present at two different orientations once your results are clean.
How much do ShopRite employees earn?
The average monthly wage at Shoprite Group ranges from roughly R 2 128 for Cashier/Sales to R 37 787 for Clerk. The average weekly compensation for Shoprite Group employees ranges from R 360 for a General Assistant to R 818 for an Assistant.
What should I wear to an interview at ShopRite?
Interviewer: How should a candidate dress for an interview? ShopRite Cashier: Try to look as professional as possible. Wear a tie, get a haircut, shave your beard, and don’t roll up your sleeves like I did here.
How do I apply for a job at Pick n Pay?
It’s as simple as that.
- Pick n Pay’s career page can be found here.
- Create a new account or sign in. You can sign in and start applying if you already have an account.
- Take a look at the available positions. After you’ve completed your profile, you’re ready to begin applying!
- Apply! Simply click ” Apply ” and follow the directions once you’ve discovered the position that’s right for you.
What age does Foot Locker hire?
Employees must be at least 16 years old to work at Foot Locker.
Does Shoprite drug test at orientation?
Is there a drug test at Shop Rite’s orientation? No way, no how.
How much does the CEO of Shoprite earn per month?
Meet the shop CEOs who earn an average of R70,000 each day.
|Woolworths||Ian Moir||R23.0 million|
|Shoprite||Pieter Engelbrecht||R21.3 million|
|Dis-Chem||Ivan Saltzman||R12.8 million|
|Massmart||Guy Hayward||R12.8 million|
How much do Shoprite workers earn per month?
General workers at Shoprite are paid M610 per month, compared to the legal minimum wage of M1 300.
How much does a cashier at Pick n Pay earn?
How much does a Pick n Pay cashier make in South Africa? In South Africa, the average monthly compensation for a Pick n Pay Cashier is R 6 058, which is 30% higher than the national average.
How do you answer why should I hire you?
“To be honest, I have all of the talents and experience you’re searching for. I am fairly certain that I am the best applicant for this position. Not only will my previous project experience be useful in this position, but so will my people abilities.
What are the top 10 interview questions and answers?
The Best Answers to the Top 10 Interview Questions
- Tell me a little bit about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What Makes You So Special That We Should Hire You?
- What do you think your greatest strength is?
- What is your most serious flaw?
- Why are you leaving (or have you left) your job?
- What Are Your Expectations for a Salary?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure and Stress?
How much does Mr Price pay?
The average monthly wage at Mr Price Clothing ranges from roughly R 3 227 for a Shop Assistant to R 11 593 for a Store Manager. Mr Price Clothing’s average weekly compensation ranges from roughly R 627 for Merchandiser to R 723 for Packer.
How much do Spar employees get paid?
The average monthly income at Spar ranges from roughly R 3 339 for Baker to R 12 919 for Manager. The average weekly wage at Spar ranges from from R 350 for a Cleaner to R 784 for a Packer.
How do I apply for a job at KFC?
How to Apply for KFC Jobs
- Visit the KFC Careers page for more information.
- “Apply Now For Head Office Vacancies” or “Apply Now For Restaurant Vacancies” are the two options.
- Choose the position you’re interested in.